What we can help with

As Lambeth councillors we can help with any problems you encounter with Lambeth Council:

Lambeth has responsibility for these local services:

Social services (adults and children)
Education and youth services
Planning applications and development
Leisure, recreation and the arts
Community safety
Environmental health and noise control
Highways and transport
Waste collection and recycling
Council tax collection, housing benefit and council tax benefit

If you need help with these problems then contact your councillor or come to an advice surgery. Your councillors may also be able to help with you with more general matters.

For other problems, including immigration and asylum, problems with tax credits, and matters of national government policy, you may wish to contact the Member of Parliament, Bell Ribeiro-Addy.

For details of how to contact Bell, visit her website at bellribeiroaddy.com/contact.

The Clapham Park councillors work closely with Bell, and are happy to assist wherever necessary.